What Supporting Documentation Do I have to supply?
It really is very simple…
Your National Finance Choice finance broker will advise you of exactly what supporting documents are required in your circumstances for a formal loan approval, but as a guide:
- If you are consolidating an existing personal loan, 6 months most recent statements.
- If you are consolidating a store/credit card, 3 months most recent and complete statements.
- A home owner/mortgage holder; you will need to supply current council rates notice.
- If you are employed, 2 most current pay slips.
- If you are self employed, most recent tax assessment notice.
- If living in N.S.W. the signed ‘financing broking contract.
- If living in Victoria. the signed ‘finance broking appointment.
( The last 2 can be printed off of the Broker’s web site; or they can email/fax them to you)